We don’t JUST sell badges and arrange buses (but we’re proud that we do), we do a lot more…..
- More than 10k @OspreysSC twitter followers
- Nearly 3k Facebook followers
- We’re celebrating 10 years with the hashtag #OSC10 but #ourbloodisblack has been out hashtag since Shane’s immortal words after his last game at the Liberty
- 74 player of the month or season OSCAs awarded since 2010
- Exclusive design from the Grogg Shop – you can’t buy one from them!
- 38 different players have the awards
- Dan Biggar leads the way with 5 player of the month and 2 player of the season OSCAs
- About 200 players have visited the Riverside bar (our clubhouse) to be interviewed by the OSC in the past 10 years
- 20 plaques presented to visiting Euro teams supporters clubs (some of these might have been presented at away games with some gifts given back to us at the Riverside)
- Many many visiting Supporters Clubs have called in to join in with a song or a beer or with some bagpipes or with a few gifts!
- The OSC fund the live entertainment in the Riverside for some of our bigger games
- We also support the 2003 Lounge and run a pre-match quiz there
- Started in November 2015
- 52k hits
- 102k pages read
- Our most popular pages are latest news, travel and the OSCA honours board
- Busiest day on 7th March 2019 when nearly 2000 users visited the site after we made WalesOnline with the headline “Ospreys Supporters Club accuse Scarlets”…(nearly) all publicity is good publicity!
- YOU have helped us raise £11k since 2010 – thank you!
- 19 different causes supported
- Over £2k raised for AWJ’s Chosen Testimonial Charities
- We’ve organised pre-season meet the coaches and new players at the Pavillion for the past 4 seasons – look out for how we’re going to do that for 2020/21!
- We’ve organised quiz nights in the Pavillion for the past 3 years – again – look out for how we’re going to manage in 2020/21!
- We’ve hosted Q&A sessions with Ospreys management
- We’ve organised Q&A’s to support Alun Wyn Jones’ and Paul James’ testimonial years
- More than 20 supporters have given their time to help run the OSC committee over the first 10 years – thanks to everyone who has helped out over the years
- Our committee officers represent the Ospreys as part of the Joint Supporters Group with regular meetings with the WRU,Pro Rugby Wales and sometimes even the Pro14!
- We’ve only got one life president to date and that’s OSC co-founder Mike Phippen!
- We’ve run buses to home games from Neath since our inception and from Port Talbot for 8 years (this bus is now run by the enthusiastic bus regulars)
- We’ve run 20 bus trips to European games
- We’ve run bus trips to our derby games in Llanelli, Cardiff and Newport – the annual trip to Parc y Scarlets has definitely seen its ups and downs
- We’ve produced a new OSC badge each year since formation
- When we have OSCA sponsorship, all profits go to charity
- We’ve done all of this without receiving any funding from the Ospreys
- OSCA sponsorship from South Wales Wood Recycling, Recycle Direct, Gower Brewery and PB Garage Services has allowed us to put on additional events and entertainment in the past – thank you all
- If you’re interested in sponsoring the OSCAs, please contact us by clicking here!