Part of our remit is to assist supporters wishing to travel to away games through the provision of transport and/or electronic guides. We are proud to have sportsbreaks.com as our official travel partner for the 2020/21 season. For more details on what sportsbreaks.com offer, including events other than just rugby, please click on their image below:
Two buses run to all games at the Swansea.com Stadium:
- The PT bus operated by Jervis Coaches, leaves Cwmavon 2 hours before kick off. The other popular pick up points are : Train station, Bar Gallois, Labour club, Baglan train station and Tyn y Twr pub .
- Cost £8.00 pp.
- The bus departs from outside the Swansea.com Stadium shop 45/ 60 minutes after final whistle. This depends on kick off times and activities in the Riverside, post match.
- Facebook Page (click on the logo):
- Email: email@example.com
- Mob: 07977443861
- The Neath bus operated by DJ Thomas Coaches leaves the Bryncoch Inn 60 minutes before kickoff, then picks up at Neath Train Station.
- Cost £7 pp
- The bus departs from the North Car park approx 45 / 60 minutes after the final whistle (depending on activities in the Riverside Bar after the game, this may be later). For big games, the bus will start it’s journey 90 minutes before KO.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mob 07557 371958
Home games away from the Swansea.com Stadium
We don’t generally run buses to our local home games away from the Swansea.com Stadium, for two very good reasons:
- demand is weaker
- the grounds in Neath & Bridgend are located within 10 minutes walk of train stations!