Two buses run to all games at the Liberty Stadium:
- The PT bus operated by Jervis Coaches, leaves Cwmavon 2 hours before kick off. The other popular pick up points are : Train station, Bar Gallois, Labour club, and Baglan train station.
- Cost £7.50 pp.
- The bus departs from outside the Liberty shop 45/ 60 minutes after final whistle. This depends on kick off times and activities in the Riverside, post match.
- Facebook Page (click on the logo):
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mob: 07977443861
- The Neath bus operated by DJ Thomas Coaches leaves the Bryncoch Inn 60 minutes before kickoff, then picks up at Neath Train Station.
- Cost £6 pp (child seats are discounted – depending on how busy the bus is)
- The bus departs from the North Carpark approx 45 / 60 minutes after the final whistle (depending on activities in the Riverside Bar after the game, this may be later). For big games, the bus will start it’s journey 90 minutes before KO.
- Email: email@example.com
- Mob 07557 371958
Home games away from the Liberty
We don’t run buses to our other home games such as the LV for two very good reasons:
- demand is weaker
- the grounds in Neath & Bridgend are located within 5 minutes walk of train stations – get a train!
Part of our remit is to assist supporters wishing to travel to away games through the provision of transport and/or electronic guides.
You can find details of away trips, whether its organised transport, hotel details or gatherings by following the link below: