With the Rugby World Cup approaching and ITV having exclusive broadcast rights, you’ve got to be curious of the quality of coverage that will grace our television screens.
However, ITV have named a really strong lineup:
Laawrence Dallaglio, Jonny Wilkinson, Sir Clive Woodward, Jason Robinson, Gareth Thomas, George Gregan, BOD, Sir Ian McGeechan, Fancois Piennar, Sean Fitzpatrick, Michael Lynagh, David Flatman & Maggie Alphonsi
Nobody will ever compare the late, great Bill McLaren who’s prose lit up the rugby world, but this is a chance for you to vote for your favourite TV pundit currently gracing our screens.
If you’re torn and can’t pick just one, you can vote for up to 5 pundits.
Voting closes at the end of the June and the winner will receive a Liberty Stadium Pie from the OSC committee on their next visit to the Riverside Bar. The lowest polling pundit will receive TWO Liberty Stadium Pies if they ever dare to come and see us.
Top TV Pundits (most informed/insightful and entertaining)
- Jiffy (BBC) (16%, 27 Votes)
- Our Shane (BBC) (13%, 22 Votes)
- Scott Quinnell (Sky) (13%, 22 Votes)
- Brian Moore (BBC) (12%, 21 Votes)
- Eddie Butler (BBC) (10%, 17 Votes)
- Sean Holley (BBC) (9%, 16 Votes)
- Will Greenwood (Sky) (9%, 16 Votes)
- Gareth Charles (BBC/S4C) (6%, 10 Votes)
- Dr Gwyn (S4C) (4%, 6 Votes)
- Lawrence Dallaglio (BT Sport) (2%, 4 Votes)
- John Inverdale (BBC) (1%, 2 Votes)
- Ieuan Evans (Sky) (1%, 2 Votes)
- Stuart Barnes (Sky) (1%, 2 Votes)
- Carlo Del Fava (BBC) (1%, 2 Votes)
- Andy Nicol (BBC) (1%, 1 Votes)
- David Flatman (ITV) (1%, 1 Votes)
- Austin Healey (BT Sport) (0%, 0 Votes)
- Dafydd James (S4C Red Button) (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 55